Connecticut Marijuana Bail Bond Service
Facing a marijuana-related charge can be a daunting experience, and understanding the bail process might feel overwhelming. That’s where Connecticut Bail Bonds Group comes in. We specialize in providing fast and affordable marijuana bail bonds services throughout Connecticut. Our experienced agents are available 24/7, ready to assist you every step of the way to secure your prompt release. We’re dedicated to helping you navigate this challenging time with as little stress as possible. Contact us today for a free consultation and regain your peace of mind.
Marijuana Bail Bond Service in Connecticut
Due to a credited conflict in legal discussion and federal regulations, a present “limbo” state of medicinal Marijuana ownership on a personal level hovers somewhere between legal and illegitimate. This grey area for civilian cases will be initially decided by the officer on duty at the time of the offense. Along with a possible legal offense, comes many other variables to determine the severity. They vary in terms of the amount, possible intent to sell, age and location.
Below are some examples for such scenarios:
- The ownership of Marijuana significantly less than 1 ounce (28.5g) is categorized as an infraction. (approximately a $100 fine).
- The convicted is over 18 years of age and/or is situated on university property during a calendar term, the charge can be increased to a misdemeanor. (up to 10 times the time in county prison and a maximum fine of $500).
- The convicted is found to own more than 1 ounce of medicinal Marijuana, they will be recharged with a misdemeanor and may serve up to 6 months in county prison.
In addition to the possession of medicinal Marijuana, other kinds of Marijuana such as Hash, polish, and oils, are believed to be a more “focused cannabis.” Due to a higher concentration and/or potency, the ownership has the potential to be billed as a felony from the get go. If convicted, the accused will face up to no more than a 2-3 year sentence in a state penitentiary. On the other hand, if the charges stay in the parameters of a misdemeanor, charges begin at a minimum of 12 months in county prison and a $500 fine.
Bailing Someone Out of Jail
So after all the previous stated knowledge, the question is, why bail someone out?
Potentially, after some time, work, school and family, responsibilities and relationships become at serious risk. Even if the fees, succession, and sentencing is light, the repercussions from struggling to fulfill these crucial life matters have far-reaching results. That is the reason it is MOST advisable to bail out a loved one or family member when faced with an arrest. Once the decision is made, the information briefly stated below is the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group process:
- Phoning and speaking live with an authorized, professional bail bondsman with Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
- Run through a brief questionnaire to be able to identify your friend or loved one’s eligibility for Marijuana Bail Bonds.
- Discuss a flexible payment plan
- Simply fill out the bail relationship application forms which will be filed with the bond paperwork
Why Choose Connecticut Bail Bonds Group?
Though we are tied to the sovereignty of Connecticut, we identify relationships for bail on a national level.
Once this process is completed, one of our Connecticut bail bondsmen will be dispatched to the department, jail, or courthouse where the accused is located to execute the bond and release will usually take place within an hour. We can assist you with a variety of bail bonds in Hartford and throughout Connecticut.
Give us a call today: 860-420-2245