Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
Our Bail Bond Office Serving New Britain, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Office Address: 151 O’Donnell Road New Britain, CT 06053
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today and get a no-obligation, confidential discussion with one of our bondmen.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With
Helpful New Britain, CT Bail Bond Information
New Britain, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 15: (New Britain, Berlin, Newington, Rocky Hill, Wethersfield)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 20 Franklin Square, New Britain 06501
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-515-5180
- Fax: 860-515-5185
- Adult Probation: 860-515-5040
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available at the municipal garage on Badalato Drive. Take a left just after the courthouse onto Pearl St. Then a left onto Badalato Drive.
New Britain, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 10 Chestnut Street New Britain, CT 06051
- Main Phone: (860)-826-3000
- Chief of Police: James P. Wardwell
- About: The New Britain, CT Police Department has forged a police-community partnership based on courtesy, professionalism, and respect. Our effective and efficient delivery of police services allows the citizens of New Britain, CT to enjoy an excellent quality of life.
The 6 Steps to Bail Bonds in New Britain, CT
1. Bond is Set
Your bond will be set by the New Britain, CT police department, where your arrest was made. If you cannot pay the bond, a judge will set final bail which must be paid, or you will have to remain in jail until your court date.
2. Call the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Call Connecticut Bail Bonds Group in New Britain, CT and speak with one of our bondsmen about the bail process. Provide information about the arrested individual, such as their name, date of birth, jail location, the town they were arrested in and the charges against them. If the arrested individual is being held in a correctional facility, their inmate number will help New Britain bondsmen handle their case.
3. Our Bail Agent Meets You
The next step is your personal meeting with one of our New Britain, CT bondsmen. You will discuss with the bond agent the bonding process, the court system and payment methods. If necessary, collateral, such as a car, jewelry or a house, will be collected.
4. Release from Jail
Our bond agent from New Britain, CT area will go to the jail and process the paperwork, which takes about 30-40 minutes. Then the arrested individual can go home with their release papers.
5. The Court Date Arrives
The arrested individual has to come to court on a scheduled trial date. If they don’t come to court, a bail agent from Connecticut Bail Bonds Group in New Britain, CT will be sent to find them and return them to jail.
6. The Bond is Exonerated
After the case is ended, the bond is completed whether the defendant has been found guilty or innocent.
About Connecticut Bail Bond Group
Easy, Fast, Professional Bail Bonds
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group understands that jail and court can be unsettling. One of our New Britain, CT bail bond agents will explain the defendant’s obligations, the law, and arrest procedures. Our bail bonds service can help you with any bond amount you face in New Britain, CT.
Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
The bail bond process has a bad reputation. Our Connecticut Bail Bonds Group service in New Britain, CT is always professional and reliable. We understand that dealing with jail and bail is a hard time for people, which is why we make it our priority to provide trustworthy, honest service to our clients.
Taking Care of You
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is here to remove the stress of dealing with bail bonds and jail. Our New Britain, CT team works to remove the stress to ensure you are cared for and receive efficient and compassionate service. We are ready to help you in New Britain, CT. If you need our services, contact us at: 860-256-6655