Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
Our Bail Bond Office Serving New Britain, CT
Office Address: 33 Court St, New Britain, CT 06051
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today and get a no-obligation, confidential discussion with one of our bondmen.
Helpful New Britain, CT Bail Bond Information
New Britain, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 15: (New Britain, Berlin, Newington, Rocky Hill, Wethersfield)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 20 Franklin Square, New Britain 06501
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-515-5180
- Fax: 860-515-5185
- Adult Probation: 860-515-5040
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available at the municipal garage on Badalato Drive. Take a left just after the courthouse onto Pearl St. Then a left onto Badalato Drive.
New Britain, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 10 Chestnut Street New Britain, CT 06051
- Main Phone: (860)-826-3000
- Chief of Police: James P. Wardwell
- About: The New Britain, CT Police Department has forged a police-community partnership based on courtesy, professionalism, and respect. Our effective and efficient delivery of police services allows the citizens of New Britain, CT to enjoy an excellent quality of life.
The Bail Bond Process in New Britain, CT
1. Bond is Set
Your bond will be set by the New Britain, CT police department, where your arrest was made. If you cannot pay the bond a judge will set final bail which must be paid, or you will have to remain in jail until your court date.
2. Call the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Call Connecticut Bail Bonds company in New Britain, CT and speak with on of our bondsmen about bail process. Provide information about arrested individual such as their name, date of birth, jail location, the town they were arrested in and the charges against them.
3. Our Bail Agent Meets You
Next step is your personal meeting with one of our New Britain, CT bondsmen. You will discuss with the bond agent the bonding process, the court system and payment methods. If necessary, collateral, such as a car, jewelry or a house, will be collected.
4. Release from Jail
Our bond agent from New Britain, CT area will go to the jail and process the paper work which takes about 30-40 minutes. Then the arrested individual can go home with their release papers.
5. The Court Date Arrives
The arrested individual has to come to court on schedule. If they don’t come to court, bail agent from Connecticut Bail Bonds company in New Britain, CT will be sent to find them and return them to jail.
6. The Bond is Exonerated
After the case is ended, the bond is completed whether the defendant has been found guilty or innocent.
Why Choose the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group?
Simple & Easy Solutions
Connecticut Bail Bonds company understands that jail and court can be frightened. One of our New Britain, CT bail bond agents will explain the defendant’s obligations, the law, and arrest procedures. Our Bail Bonds service can help you with any bond amount you face in New Britain, CT.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
The bail bond process has a bad reputation. Our Connecticut Bail Bonds service in New Britain, CT is always professional and reliable. We understand that dealing with jail and bail is a hard time for people that is why we are here to support. We appreciate your trust.
Caring for Our Clients
We are in Connecticut Bail Bonds company here to remove the stress of dealing with bail bonds and jail. Our New Britain, CT team works to remove the stress of you to ensure you are cared and receive efficient and compassionate service. We are ready to help you in New Britain, CT. Call us now and we answer any of your questions: 860-980-1306