Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Uncasville, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group Office Address: 10 Rosemary Street Apt. 1 New London, CT 06320-5816
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability
Call today, or stop in to have one of our bond agents answer your questions in a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With
Helpful Uncasville, CT Bail Bond Information
Norwich, CT Superior Court (Serving Uncasville)
- Geographical Area 21: (Bozrah, Colchester, Franklin, Griwold, Lisbon, Montville, Norwich, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Voluntown)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Courthouse Square, Norwich 06360
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-889-7338
- Fax: 860-885-0509
- Adult Probation: 860-889-8351
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: A metered parking garage is located on Water Street approximately one block on the left.
Montville, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 911 Norwich New London Tpke. Uncasville, CT 06382
- Main Phone: (860) 848-6500
- Chief of Police: Lieutenant Leonard G. Bunnell Sr.
- About: The Montville Police Department is proud to serve the Town of Montville with a full complement of 26 professional, highly trained and dedicated police officers. Our local force is committed to providing prompt and courteous law enforcement services, and working diligently to maintain a positive and effective presence within our community. Currently operating under the auspices of the Resident State Trooper Program, the Mayor serves as the Town’s Police Chief. Lieutenant Leonard Bunnell provides day-to-day oversight of administrative matters and scheduling of personnel, while Resident State Trooper Sergeant Mark Juhola supervises the operational aspects of the department.
The 6 Steps to Bail Bonds in Uncasville, CT
1. Setting the Bond
The bond will be decided by the Montville Police Department where the location of the arrest was made. If you cannot make the bond payment, the judge will decide on the final bail. This final bail must be paid, or the arrested individual must remain in jail until the court date.
2. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
When the bail is decided on, call the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group to speak with one of our Uncasville representatives. They will walk you through the bail process. Our bonds agent will ask specific questions regarding the arrested individual. These questions will pertain to the full legal name of the individual, date of birth, reasons for the arrest, related charges, location of arrest, and the jail location. If the arrest individual is in a correctional facility, the inmate number will be beneficial for the bonds process. Your Uncasville agent will be able to handle the case in a more productive and timely manner.
3. Meeting an Uncasville Bail Agent
After contacting one of our Uncasville bail agents, there will be a personal meeting between you and the bondsman. This meeting will contain a discussion of the bonding process, the regional court system, payment methods, and other related steps in the Uncasville region. If it is needed at the time, collateral may be collected. Such collateral may include jewelry, cars, or even a house.
4. Release from Jail
When the Uncasville jail or correctional facility obtains the completed bail bond, our Uncasville bond agent will arrive to complete the paperwork process. They will go to the jail to fill out and sign everything that is needed. This process generally takes around 30 to 40 minutes. Once the paperwork is signed, it is considered completed, and the arrested individual is given release papers. They are welcome to return home at this time.
5. Court Date
There will be an established scheduled court date for the arrested individual to appear on. It is expected and planned for the individual to arrive on time and as schedule. This allows the process to go as smoothly as possible and be an easy transition. If the individual fails to arrive on time, the process becomes complicated. One of our Uncasville bondsmen will be sent to locate the individual, who will then be returned to jail.
After the established court date, the issued bond will then be exonerated. This is irrespective of the decided verdict for the individual.
Why Choose Connecticut Bail Bonds Group?
Easy, Fast, Professional Bail Bonds
With the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, you are given the commitment to simple, easy, and customer-friendly services. The court system and jailing process can be intimidating an unfamiliar. Our Uncasville bond agents help all of our clients through the process, explaining the steps in fine detail. We make sure all individuals feel informed and aware of the bond bailing process. We keep our Uncasville clients informed on the situation, defendant’s obligations, local law, and general arrest procedures. If you have any questions, our Uncasville bond agents are here to answer them for you. For all of your bond needs, no matter the amount, Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is the service for you.
Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
Other companies and services in the bail bond industry brag about their deceitful services and dishonest actions, all in the praise of financial gain. At Connecticut Bail Bonds Groups, you will not find any of that. We bring honest services to the bail bonds process, serving all of our Uncasville clients with quality assistance. We seek to be helpful and create trust between our clients and Uncasville agents. We make sure all of our services are ethical as well as affordable and accessible for residents of Uncasville. Our Connecticut office is here to serve you and earn your trust.
Taking Care of You
The entire bail bond process can be exhausting. It weighs heavy on emotions, the mind, and even finances. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group recognizes this stress and strives to give all of our clients the proper attention and care at all times. We serve our Uncasville clients in these impactful moments, developing a trusting relationship. Our promise to help you with your needs, both legal and emotional. Our exceptional team here in Uncasville is ready to give you the highest quality of attention and service at all times. With Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, you will have quality service all day, every day. To learn more about our service for the Uncasville, CT region, call today to speak with a bonds agent. Call us at: 860-339-6967