Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
The Connecticut Bail Bonds Group team provides professional, swift, and reliable service to the Woodbridge, CT area. Our bondsmen are here for you 24/7, rain or shine.
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Woodbridge, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Office Address: 176 Amity Rd, Suite 269 Woodbridge, CT 06525
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability
Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today, or stop in to have one of our bond agents answer your questions in a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With
Helpful Woodbridge, CT Bail Bond Information
New Haven, CT Superior Court (Serving Woodbridge)
- Geographical Area 23: (Bethany, Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Madison, New Haven, North Branford, and Woodbridge)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 121 Elm Street, New Haven 06510
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 203-789-7461
- Fax: 203-789-7492
- Adult Probation: 203-789-7876
- Hours: 9:00 AM. to 5:00 PM. Doors open at 8:30 AM.
- Public Parking: There is no parking available at the GA23 Courthouse. Private parking facilities are near the courthouse area. There is a private garage in the building immediately adjacent to the Judicial District Courthouse on the corner of Church and Grove Streets. Another nearby garage is the Grove Street Garage, located at 65 Grove Street.
Woodbridge, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 4 Meetinghouse Lane, Woodbridge, CT 06525
- Main Phone: 203-387-2511
- Police Chief: Frank Cappiello
- About: The prime objective of the Woodbridge Police Department is to protect life, liberty, and property; to preserve public peace and keep good order; to prevent and detect crime; to detect and apprehend violators of the law; and to enforce the laws of the State of Connecticut and the ordinances of the Town of Woodbridge.
The 6 Steps to Bail Bonds in Woodbridge
1. Setting the Bond
The Woodbridge Police Department will determine the bond wherever the arrest was made. If you cannot pay the initial bond, the judge will set your final bail. This final bail must be paid.
2. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Give the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group a call. A Woodbridge representative will speak directly with you and ask specific information about the arrestee. Be prepared to provide information, such as Name, Date of Birth, Reason for Arrest, and Jail location. If the arrested individual is being held in a correctional facility, it would be helpful to our Woodbridge bondsmen if you can provide their inmate number.
3. Meeting a Woodbridge Bail Agent
After our call, the Woodbridge bond agent will meet with you in person for a one-on-one consultation. During this meeting, we will walk you through the necessary steps in the bonding process, court system, and payment. Collateral assets will be collected if deemed necessary. This can include items such as a car, house, or jewelry.
4. Release from Jail
We will deliver the bail bond to the jail. Your Woodbridge bondsman will then proceed to process paperwork, which may take anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes. With a final signature, the paperwork will be complete and the arrestee will receive their release papers. From there, you’re free to return home: until your final court date.
5. Court Date
You will receive a scheduled time and court date. You must appear at the scheduled time for a smooth process transition. Failure to arrive at court during the scheduled time will result in a Connecticut Bail Bonds Group agent being sent to Woodbridge to find the arrested individual. Unfortunately, this will result in their return to jail.
The issued bond will be exonerated after the scheduled court date, whether the final verdict is innocent or guilty.
About Connecticut Bail Bond Group
Easy, Fast, Professional Bail Bonds
The Connecticut Bail Bond Group is here to help. Each of our Woodbridge agents are eager to take on your case carefully, and reassure your full understanding of the bail bond process. Our team takes the time to break the procedure into steps for you to better understand: from the general situation, defendant’s obligations, relevant law, and procedure of arrest, to the moment your loved one receives their release papers, we want you to be in the know.
We accept any bond amount, great or small. We are here for you.
Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
“Deceitful” and “dishonest” are words we often hear to describe the bail bond industry. At the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, we understand the hesitance our clients have when dealing with the industry: and we dedicate ourselves to providing ethical, honest service to the Woodbridge people. We design our services to suit you: from budget to accessibility. Our Woodbridge office welcomes your case, and is dedicated to earning your trust.
Taking Care of You
The jail time and bail bond process can be taxing financially… and emotionally. We understand the anxiety and stress of legal trouble, and the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is here to help you through it. We want to form a relationship with our clients, based on mutual trust and respect: and we pride ourselves in meeting the needs of our clients both emotionally and legally. Our Woodbridge office is dedicated to compassion and quality, to help you through these trying times.
We’re here to help, 24/7. If we can help you, call us at: 203-651-7240