Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bonds Near Me
The Connecticut Bail Bonds Group team provides professional, swift, and reliable bail bonds service to the Columbia, CT area. Our bondsmen are here for you 24/7, rain or shine with the best bail bonds.
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Columbia, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Office Address: 103 S Main Street, #781 Colchester, CT 06415
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today, or stop in to have one of our bail bond agents answer your questions in a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With
Helpful Columbia, CT Bail Bond Information
Rockville, CT Superior Court (Serving Columbia)
- Geographical Area 19: (Andover, Bolton, Columbia, Coventry, Ellington, Hebron, Mansfield, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union, Vernon, Willington)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 20 Park Street, Rockville 06066
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-870-3200
- Fax: 860-870-3290
- Adult Probation: 860-649-1650
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: There is free parking available on School Street (first right after the Courthouse) in the parking garage.
Columbia, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Town Hall Address: 323 Route 87 Columbia, CT 06237
- Troop K Address: 15 Old Hartford Road Colchester, CT 06415
- Resident State Trooper: Gregory DeCarli
- Troop K Dispatch: 860-465-5400
- About: The Town of Columbia contracts for Police Services with the Connecticut State Police. Police Officers assigned to the Troop “K”, Colchester barracks conduct normal, routine patrols of Columbia highways and roads. Furthermore, Columbia receives the services of one “Resident Trooper” who is assigned to Columbia on a full-time basis. The Resident Trooper position is filled through a competitive selection process which includes an officer bid, oral interview and prior evaluations.
The 6 Steps to 24 Hour Bail Bonds in Columbia
1. Setting the Bond
Columbia’s Police Department will determine your bond where the arrest was made. If this initial bond is not able to be paid, the judge will set a final bail, which must be paid.
2. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
After Connecticut Bail Bonds Group receives your call, we will send an Columbia representative to speak with you. They will ask specific questions regarding the arrested individual. Please be prepared to provide personal information, such as full, legal name, date of birth, reason for arrest, and jail location. If the arrested individual is being held in a correctional facility, their inmate number will help Columbia bondsmen more quickly facilitate their case.
3. Meeting an Columbia Bondsman Near Me
After your initial call, our Columbia bail bond agent will travel to meet with you in person for a one-on-one consultation. The bail agent will carefully walk you through the necessary steps in the bonding process, court system, and payment involved with bailing someone out of jail. If necessary, collateral will be collected at this time. This can include items such as jewelry, a car, or a house.
4. Release from Jail
The Columbia area jail will receive the jail bond, and a bonding agent will arrive to process paperwork. This service can take anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes. Once the paperwork is signed it is considered complete. The arrested individual will then receive the release papers that will allow them to return home.
5. Court Date
The arrested individual will appear in court on the scheduled court date. The process can smoothly transition if the individual arrives as scheduled—but if they do not arrive to court at the scheduled time, Connecticut Bail Bonds Group will be forced to send an Columbia bail bondsperson to find them. Unfortunately, this will result in their return to jail.
The bond will be exonerated upon the completion of the trial, irrespective of guilt or innocence.
About Connecticut Bail Bond Group
Easy, Fast, Professional, Affordable Bail Bonds
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group wants to help you. Our local Columbia bondsmen spend time working with each specific case in an effort to ensure that you fully understand the bail bond process. The procedure is broken into steps to help clients better understand what is going on: the general situation, defendant’s obligations, law, and procedure of arrest. The jail bondsman at our bail bond company will walk you through the Columbia bail bond process and answer any questions you may have. We can also help you with your bail bonds in Spanish.
We accept any bond amount, great or small. We are here for you.
Local Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
The bail bond industry often boasts of its deceitful and dishonest practices for financial gain. With Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, we dedicate ourselves at our bail bond business to providing the people of Columbia with trustworthy, honest service. Our ethical bail bond services are affordable, accessible, and designed to serve you. Our Columbia office welcomes your case and looks forward to earning your trust.
Taking Care of You
For many, the jail time and bail process are emotionally and financially taxing. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group recognizes the stress of these pivotal times and is dedicated to developing relationships with our clients. We pride ourselves in our commitment to meeting your needs—both legally and emotionally. Our compassionate Columbia team works with you to provide the highest quality of care possible.
We’re here to help, 24/7. If we can help you, call our bail bonds number at: 860-531-3322