Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
The Connecticut Bail Bonds Group team provides professional, swift, and reliable service to the Naugatuck, CT area. Our bondsmen are here for you 24/7, rain or shine.
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Naugatuck, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Office Address: 1 Enterprise Drive Suite 306 Shelton, CT 06484-4631
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability
Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Helpful Naugatuck, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury, CT Superior Court (Serving Naugatuck)
- Geographical Area 4: (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, Woodbury)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury 06702
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 203-236-8100
- Fax: 203-236-8090
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available at the Courthouse.
Naugatuck, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 211 Spring Street, Naugatuck, CT 06770
- Main Phone: 203-729-5222
- Chief of Police: Christopher Edson
- About: The mission of the Naugatuck Police Department is to protect the lives and property of its citizens and to serve the community’s desire for a peaceful and safe existence, free from fear. Every officer is committed to this mission and will make every effort to deliver professional police service with integrity, honesty and in a manner that respects the rights of every citizen.
The 6 Steps to Bail Bonds in Naugatuck
1. Setting the Bond
2. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
3. Meeting a Naugatuck Bail Agent
4. Release from Jail
5. Court Date
About Connecticut Bail Bond Group
Easy, Fast, Professional Bail Bonds
The Connecticut Bail Bond Group is here to help. Each of our Naugatuck agents are eager to take on your case carefully, and reassure your full understanding of the bail bond process. Our team takes the time to break the procedure into steps for you to better understand: from the general situation, defendant’s obligations, relevant law, and procedure of arrest, to the moment your loved one receives their release papers, we want you to be in the know.
We accept any bond amount, great or small. We are here for you.
Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
“Deceitful” and “dishonest” are words we often hear to describe the bail bond industry. At the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, we understand the hesitance our clients have when dealing with the industry: and we dedicate ourselves to providing ethical, honest service to the Naugatuck people. We design our services to suit you: from budget to accessibility. Our Naugatuck office welcomes your case, and is dedicated to earning your trust.
Taking Care of You
The jail time and bail bond process can be taxing financially… and emotionally. We understand the anxiety and stress of legal trouble, and the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is here to help you through it. We want to form a relationship with our clients, based on mutual trust and respect: and we pride ourselves in meeting the needs of our clients both emotionally and legally. Our Naugatuck office is dedicated to compassion and quality, to help you through these trying times.
We’re here to help, 24/7. If we can help you, call us at: 203-572-5245