Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
Available 24/7, 365 days a year, Connecticut Bail Bonds Group offers quick and professional service you can rely on in Plainville, CT. Whether you’re at a jailhouse, courthouse or correctional facility, our bondsmen are here for you.
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Plainville, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Office Address: 77 East Main Street apt 1 Plainville, CT 06062
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability
Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today, or stop in to have one of our bond agents answer your questions in a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Helpful Plainville, CT Bail Bond Information
Bristol Superior Court
- Geographical Area 17: (Bristol, Burlington, Plainville, Plymouth, and Southington)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 131 North Main Street, Bristol, 06010 Police/Court Complex
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 860-582-8111
- Fax: 860-585-8799
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Public Parking: Limited parking is available on the top level of the Police/Court Complex. Also limited parking on street and parking lot across from complex. Juror Parking: Available in the Police-Court Complex or across the street in the shopping Mall at Bristol Center.
Plainville, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 19 Neal Court Plainville, CT 06062
- Main Phone: (860) 747-1616
- Fax: (860) 747-0728
- Chief of Police: Matthew Catania
- About: It is the mission of the Plainville Police Department to protect and serve our community. We seek to provide professional, ethical, and effective police services to all people. We pledge fidelity to the United States Constitution and the Connecticut Constitution. We will protect individual rights while impartially enforcing the law. We affirm our mission with integrity, passion, courage, and strength.
The Bail Bond Process in Plainville
1. Bond is Set
Your bond will be set by the Plainville police department, where your arrest was made. If you cannot pay the bond a judge will set final bail which must be paid, or you will have to remain in jail until your court date.
2. Call the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Call Connecticut Bail Bonds Group and you will speak with one of our Plainville bondsmen. Be prepared with as much information as possible about the arrested individual. This can include their name, date of birth, jail location, the town they were arrested in, and the charges against them. If they are in a correctional facility, their inmate number would also be helpful.
3. Our Bail Agent Meets You
Once you have contacted one of our bondsmen, our Plainville bond agent will meet you in person. Our agent will speak with you about the steps involved in the bonding process, the court system and payment methods. If necessary, collateral will be collected. Collateral can include items like a car, jewelry or a house.
4. Release from Jail
Our bond agent will then go to the jail for the Plainville area and process the paper work. The bail bond service takes about 30-40 minutes. After the paperwork is filled out and signed, the arrested individual receives their release papers and can go home.
5. The Court Date Arrives
Although your loved one is released from jail, they are still required to come to court on their appointed date. If they do come to court on schedule, there are no issues. However, if they don’t come to court, Connecticut Bail Bonds Group will send our Plainville Bail agent to find them and likely return them to jail.
6. The Bond is Exonerated
Once the trial is finished, the bond is exonerated, or completed. It doesn’t matter whether the defendant has been found guilty or innocent.
Why Choose Connecticut Bail Bonds Group?
Simple & Easy Solutions
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group understands that jail and court can be intimidating. So, we send our professional Plainville bail bond agent to sit down and speak with you one-on-one. They will explain the situation, the defendant’s obligations, the law, and arrest procedures. Our bond agent will walk you through the bail bond process in Plainville and answer any questions that you have. We can help you with any bond amount you face.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
The bail bond industry does not have a good reputation. At Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, we work especially hard to show our Plainville clients that we are not the norm. Other bail bond companies may and trick or swindle you, but Connecticut Bail Bonds Group’s bail bond service is always direct, honest and reliable. Dealing with jail and bail is a difficult time for people and we are here to support, not take advantage. We are proud of our record of professional, ethical and affordable bail bond services in Plainville, CT. We will earn your trust.
Caring for Our Clients
We are here to remove the stress of dealing with bail bonds and jail. Our Plainville team works to ensure you are cared and receive efficient and compassionate service. Bail bonds is an industry that helps people through some of the hardest times of their lives. We know this and care about our clients. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is your partner in Plainville. We are here to help.
Call us now and we can answer any of your questions: 860-438-6140