Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bonds Near Me
The Connecticut Bail Bonds Group team provides professional, swift, and reliable bail bond service to the Watertown, CT area. Our bondsmen are here for you 24/7, rain or shine with the best bail bonds.
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Watertown, CT
Office Address: 101 N Main Street, Beacon Falls, CT 06403
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability
Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today, or stop in to have one of our bail bond agents answer your questions in a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With
Helpful Watertown, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury, CT Superior Court (Serving Watertown)
- Geographical Area 4: (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 300 Grand Street Waterbury, CT 06702
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 203-591-3300
- Fax: 203-596-4032
- Adult Probation: 203-596-4195
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: The municipal parking garage is located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. There is also an entrance on Field Street, which is off of Grand Street and on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street. Limited free public parking for court customers is also available in the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is available on Grand Street.
Watertown, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 195 French St, Watertown, CT 06795
- Main Phone: (860) 945-5200
- Chief of Police: John Gavallas
- About: The Watertown CT Police Department department consists of 64 employees. This total includes sworn officers, police dispatchers, administrative staff, animal control personnel and support staff. The Watertown Police Department is a state accredited law enforcement agency. The Watertown Police Department is a community oriented agency. We work hard every day to serve and protect our citizens in our daily practice. We embrace the community oriented policing concept. It is our goal to provide exceptional service through a partnership with our community, keeping in mind that our best work often depends on your help.
The 6 Steps to 24 Hour Bail Bonds in Watertown
1. Setting the Bond
The Watertown Police Department will determine the bond wherever the arrest was made. If you cannot pay the initial bond, the judge will set your final bail. This final bail must be paid.
2. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Give the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group a call. A Watertown jail bondsman of our bail bond company will speak directly with you and ask specific information about the arrestee. Be prepared to provide information, such as Name, Date of Birth, Reason for Arrest, and Jail location. If the arrested individual is being held in a correctional facility, it would be helpful to our Watertown bondsmen if you can provide their inmate number.
3. Meeting a Watertown Bondsman Near Me
After our call, the Watertown bonding agent will meet with you in person for a one-on-one consultation. During this meeting, the bail agent will walk you through the necessary steps in the bonding process, court system, and payment involved with bailing someone out of jail. Collateral assets will be collected if deemed necessary. This can include items such as a car, house, or jewelry.
4. Release from Jail
We will deliver the bail bond to the jail. Your Watertown bondsman will then proceed to process paperwork, which may take anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes. With a final signature, the paperwork will be complete and the arrestee will receive their release papers. From there, you’re free to return home: until your final court date.
5. Court Date
You will receive a scheduled time and court date. You must appear at the scheduled time for a smooth process transition. Failure to arrive at court during the scheduled time will result in a Connecticut Bail Bonds Group bail bonds person being sent to Watertown to find the arrested individual. Unfortunately, this will result in their return to jail.
The bond will be exonerated upon the completion of the trial, irregardless of guilt or innocence.
About Connecticut Bail Bond Group
Easy, Fast, Professional, and Affordable Bail Bonds
The Connecticut Bail Bond Group is here to help. Each of our local Watertown bondsmen are eager to take on your case carefully, and reassure your full understanding of the jail bond process. The team at our bail bonds company takes the time to break the procedure into steps for you to better understand: from the general situation, defendant’s obligations, relevant law, and procedure of arrest, to the moment your loved one receives their release papers, we want you to be in the know. We can also help you with your bail bonds in Spanish.
We accept any bond amount, great or small. We are here for you.
Local Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
“Deceitful” and “dishonest” are words we often hear to describe the bail bond industry. At the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group, we understand the hesitance our clients have when dealing with the industry: and we dedicate ourselves at our bail bond business to providing ethical, honest service to the Watertown people. We design our services to suit you: from budget to accessibility. Our Watertown office welcomes your case, and is dedicated to earning your trust.
Taking Care of You
The jail time and bail bond process can be taxing financially… and emotionally. We understand the anxiety and stress of legal trouble, and the Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is here to help you through it. We want to form a relationship with our clients, based on mutual trust and respect: and we pride ourselves in meeting the needs of our clients both emotionally and legally. Our Watertown office is dedicated to compassion and quality, to help you through these trying times.
We’re here to help, 24/7. If we can help you, call our bail bonds number at: 203-572-5245