Fast, Easy & Affordable Bail Bond Services
The Connecticut Bail Bonds Group team provides professional, swift, and reliable service to the Weston, CT area. Our bondsmen are here for you 24/7, rain or shine.
Our Bail Bond Office Serving Weston, CT
Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Office Address: 275 Post Rd E # 666 Westport, CT 06880
Hours of Operation: 24/7 Availability
Sunday – Saturday 12 AM – 12 PM
Call today, or stop in to have one of our bond agents answer your questions in a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Types of Bail Bonds We Help With
Helpful Weston, CT Bail Bond Information
Norwalk CT, Superior Court (Serving Weston)
- Geographical Area 20: (New Canaan, Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 17 Belden Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850
- Chief Clerk’s Office: 203-849-3580
- Fax: 203-847-8710
- Adult Probation: 203-849-3580
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Available at the Courthouse.
Weston, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 56 Norfield Road Weston, CT 06883
- Main Phone: (203) 341-6000
- About: The mission of the Weston Police Department is to serve the public in a professional manner. We take on the responsibility of making our community safe for all those that live, work or pass through here. We also strive to make our roads safe for motorists and pedestrians alike. It is our responsibility to work with other agencies and with the public we serve and treat everyone with respect and dignity.
1. Setting the Bond
Wherever the arrest was made, Weston’s Police Department will decide on the bond. This initial bond needs to be paid, but if it can’t be done immediately, a final and last bail will be set.
2. Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
After receiving your call, Connecticut Bail Bonds Group will get you in touch with one of our Weston agents. You will need to provide information for the defendant such as their full, legal name, date of birth, reason for arrest, and jail location. If the arrested individual is placed at a correctional facility, the Weston bondsmen will be able to work with their case efficiently if you give them their inmate number.
3. Meeting a Weston Bail Agent
To discuss the bonding process, court system and payment process, a Weston bail agent will meet up with you. If necessary, a car, house, or jewelry will be collected as collateral.
4. Release from Jail
The Weston area jail will receive the bail bond, and an agent will arrive to process paperwork. This service can take anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes. Once the paperwork is signed it is considered complete. The arrested individual will then receive the release papers that will allow them to return home.
5. Court Date
It’s best for the arrested individual to show up in a timely manner on their court date. If the defendant does not show up to court, one of our Weston agents will find them and bring them to jail.
Once the trail is completed, the bond must be cleared even if the arrested individual is guilty or innocent.
About Connecticut Bail Bond Group
Easy, Fast, Professional Bail Bonds
Sometimes it’s hard to grasp the topic of bail bonds. The Connecticut Bail Bonds Group is always there to help answer any concerns our Weston clients may have. We’ll go over the general situation, defendant’s obligations, law, and procedure of arrest. Any bond that is big or small, our team has got your back.
Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
Connecticut Bail Bonds Groups is an agency you can trust. We always provide honest service to our Weston customers. Our bail bonds services are one of the most accessible and affordable so clients don’t have to stress over the bail bond process.
Taking Care of You
Our Weston team wants you to have the best experience possible without the stress that usually comes with the bail process and jail time. You don’t have to be overwhelmed with the process financially or emotionally. With the Connecticut Bail Bond Group, we understand your feelings and want to provide the best quality care for you.
Call us at 203-682-9555 and we will be here to answer your questions or concerns.